The process of attaining accreditation and certification is pivotal in helping healthcare organisations assess their level of performance.
It ensures that well-established sets of requirements and standards are applied and complied with, and reflects an organisation’s commitment to improve quality and safety.
GQCG helps our institutions achieve Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation through regular training and audits.
All of NHG’s institutions have received accreditation from the US-based JCI, considered by many as the gold standard in international healthcare.
With defined protocols for the identification of hazards relating to occupational health, safety, and environmental risks, NHG institutions have systematically managed and reduced risks through the implementation of management standards.
Other accreditations and certifications our institutions have achieved include:
- ACGME-I (Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education International) Residency Training Programme
- CAP (College of American Pathologists Laboratory Accreditation Programme)
- AAHRPP (Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Program)
- ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Centre)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Standards)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Standards)
- ISO 15189 (Medical Laboratory Testing)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational, Health, & Safety Management Standards)