Compensation and benefits
At NHG, we believe our staff are here not just to perform a job but to build a successful and meaningful career with us. We offer various career tracks and development opportunities.
We value our staff’s contribution and recognise their good performance through competitive compensation and benefits, training and development opportunities and career progression.
If you are a dynamic individual with the passion to serve and seek a rewarding work experience, do join and build your career with us.
Our Competitive Package:
• Competitive monthly salary
• 13th month Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
• Corporate Variable Bonus
• Individual Performance Bonus
• Attractive Shift Allowances (applicable to staff on shift duty)
• Annual Leave
• Family Care & Enhanced Child Care Leave
• Marriage Leave
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
• Compassionate Leave
• Prolonged Illness Leave
• Examination Leave
• Outpatient & Specialist Consultation Treatment (for staff & dependents)
• Hospitalisation Benefits (for staff & dependents)
• Maternity Benefits (for staff & spouse of male staff)
• Dental Treatment
• Employee Health Screening & Employee Hepatitis B Immunisation
• Female Health Programs (Mammography and PAP Smear Test)
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Group Personal Accident Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• Work Injury Compensation Insurance
Other Staff Benefits:
• Staff Discount (Pharmaceutical and Retail items at NHG’s Pharmacy Clinics)
• Recreation / Sports Activities
• Relocation Assistance for Foreign Applicants (Air travel, Relocation Allowance & Housing Subsidy)
NHG Family: Wellness and Welfare
NHG places strong emphasis on promoting work-life balance and recognises that workplace wellness and conducive environments lead to enhanced productivity and talent retention.
NHG is a forerunner in provision of Family Care Leave to staff. As part of NHG's pro-family initiatives, staff are encouraged to take time off to attend to their young children or aged parents/parents-in-law.
In addition to the Family Care Leave, other initiatives that aim at achieving better work-life balance and flexi-work arrangement is our e-rostering system for nurses, part-time employment, marriage leave and paternity leave for staff.
Outside the workplace, NHG organises various activities which include Active Day, the annual NHG Family Day, and the annual Inter-Institution Games. NHG and its institutions, in promoting various workplace health programmes for our employees, are honored to be conferred platinum, gold, silver and bronze Singapore H.E.A.L.T.H. (Helping Employees Achieve Life-Time Health) awards under the national Workplace Health Promotion Programme.
NHG Family Day
NHG Family Day is an annual fun-filled family-bonding carnival, where employees and their family members get together to let their hair down with carnival games, prizes and food.
Dinner & Dance
The annual Dinner & Dance is a highly-anticipated event for every employee. Employees across the group show off their creative sides by dressing up for a themed dinner and dance each year. Institutions also take the opportunity to appreciate staff for their contributions throughout the year.
The Inter-Institution games are akin to a 'mini' Olympics, involving a series of popular sporting events. The games' primary objective is to promote the employees' wellbeing and interaction between different institutions within the cluster.
Every year, staff from different institutions within the cluster gear up to train for friendly games including bowling, basketball, and track and field.