We are all in this together in our War Against Diabetes!
Do explore the following resources to find out more about screening for Diabetes and how we can manage this condition better.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here to view a list of FAQs answered by healthcare professionals during the NHG World Diabetes Day 2023 Webinars.
Click below to view: WDD2023_FAQs.pdf
NHG DM School
- Click here to find out more about our e-learning courses as well as our group-based self care programmes for our patients with Diabetes (GEMS)
Health Promotion Board
Let's Beat Diabetes Campaign
- Calculate your risk of developing Diabetes with their online calculator
- Find out more about subsidized health screening
- Learn helpful strategies to improve your diet and physical activity level
Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Learn more about the various health screening programmes at TTSH
- Glean some useful tips from our Diabetes Nurse educators on how to prevent low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) while on treatment for Diabetes
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Explore this amazing set of patient brochures about foot care and travelling safely for patients with Diabetes